Monday, September 5, 2011

Hello!

I've been thinking for some time that I needed to create a blog for my photography.  So here I am!  I'll being making some changes to it soon but am excited that I've got it created!  Check back for previews to new projects and recent photo shoots.

I shot a great wedding yesterday evening for my freshman college roommate...what a great story there!  We met her now husband in our residence hall as well and I'm happy to see that their friendship grew into such a loving relationship.  Congratulations to the couple, I'll be editing their photographs over the next couple of weeks.  I'd also like to thank my great friend, Susan for being the second photographer.

Check out my website and Etsy!  I'm on Facebook too!

Dance. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment